श्री बिष्णु पोख्रेल
Mrs. Pokhrel, Bishnu
Driving license: 10-127391
Advocate license: 7132
Working as an advocate since 20 years
Mother’s Name : Balika Pokhrel
Father’s Name : Chudamani Pokhrel
Date of Birth : 2031/4/29
Citizenship : Nepali
Marital Status : Married
Sex : Female
Language Proficiency : English, Nepali, Hindi, Tharu & Awadhi
Place of Birth : Bhingri -7, Pyuthan, Provence no 5
Rajapur Municipality- 5, Bardiya
Nepalgunj, Sub- Metropolitan city-10, Banke, Province -5, Nepal
- L.L.M. in Human Right and Gender Justice from Kathmandu School of Law (KSL) with 1st division.
- Master’s Degree in Sociology from Tribhuvan University of Nepal.
- Worked as a member of Law drafting and recommendation Commission at Province, for 5
- Worked as a social worker (member of juvenile Bench) District Court Banke for 5 year
- Worked as paid lawyer at the District and High Court in Nepalgunj for 2 years;
- Worked as social worker at the District Court of Nepalgunj, Banke for 5 years and provided justice to the child victims;
- Worked as Court Mediator in Nepalgunj for 3 years;
- Worked as a team leader at RRN Nepalgunj and provided counseling service and filed cases on behalf of the conflict victims for 6 months;
- Worked as a member of local peace committee in Banke for 7 years;
- Worked as legal coordinator for Amnesty International, Nepalgunj, Banke branch for 3 years;
- Working as an executive member of CAHURAST Nepal from 2063 BS to 2076
- Working as an advocate and pleading cases on behalf of the victims of justice and conflict since 2000 AD;
- Working as a freelancer on human rights, gender justice and transitional justice issues.
- Worked at secretary at Nepal Bar Association District unite Banke Nepalgunj -women Legal Sector_
- Orientation on parliamentary practice and law making process orientation for Provincial Assembly Member by Nepal Law Society Province no. 5, 6 and 7.
- Worked as a Legal Advisor Pleading the cases related with Municipal Development Committee Kohalpur Banke for 1 year.
- Worked as Regional legal advisor at Dalit NGO Federation DNF, Nepalgunj for 3 year
- Training provided on Human Right, Child Right, Women Right, Mediation, Conflict management. Gender, democracy and rule of Law, Constitution Assembly Process and transitional justice issues.
- Provided the Legal Aid service to victim people for 2 year by District Legal Aid Committee Banke -Government Organization.
- Mahila Abhiyan – 2056
- On overview the gender justice in Nepal, published in 2070 by district Local peace committee Banke (Article in Book)
- Paper presented on the Women Lawyers conference 2073, the new draft provision of women rights in Civil and Criminal code
- Published the article on women issue in different time, in Kantipur daily