Invitation for Bids
Truth and Reconciliation Commission
Invitation for Bids for the supply and delivery of Motorcycle and Scooter
Contract Identification No: TRC/G/NCB/VH-8
Date of publication: 2073-08-08
- The Truth and Reconciliation Commission invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of Motorcycle 5 unit and Scooter 5 unit.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Truth and Reconciliation Commission, Babarmahal, Kathmandu.
- Bidding documents may be purchased from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, Babarmahal, Kathmandu by eligible Bidders within the office time of 2073-09-07 of date of publication of this notice on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate of 2072/73 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000.
- Sealed Bids must be submitted to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, Babarmahal, before 12.00 Hours on 2073-09-08 of date of publication of this notice. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend 14.00 Hours on 2073-09-08 of the date of publication of this notice at the office of Truth and Reconciliation Commission, Babarmahal, Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting not less than NRs. 52500/- which shall be valid for minimum 120 days. If bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash , the cash should be deposited in District Treasure Controller Office, Kathamandu (Coordination Office), Babarmahal, Deposit Account No. 1201200001002524 with code no. 27-349-11 at Nepal Rastra Bank, Thapathali and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the bid document.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.
- The Purchaser may add any additional information as required for providing information to the bidders. But this additional information should not be in contrary to other provisions of the bidding document.
- The Bidder should submit self declaration document along with bid stating that the bidder is not ineligible, does not have any conflict of interest with this procurement and has not been convicted in any procument related offense.
- Other related rules and regulations are as per public procurement act-2063 and public procurement regulations -2064.